Windward Beta Program

To truly succeed, we need your help.

Why you?

Because no one knows the products better than you, our customer. To deliver the best, most comprehensive software possible, we need to understand how you’re using our products today and how you anticipate using them tomorrow.

Your opinion counts at Windward.

It always has.

In this spirit, we’re launching our new Windward Beta Program as a way to standardize our testing and feature collection. As a member of this program, you’ll have exclusive access to the Windward Beta community and features portal.

Together we’ll pave the Windward road-map.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support TSQL PIVOT Operator

Working with poorly designed SQL database with absolutely no normalization. Have many tables with repeating groups, ie: item1, item2, item3, item4, item5, etc. The TSQL Pivot operator allows me to turn a single row with 5 items into 5 rows. Then I could ForEach through the rows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  AutoTag  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have added some dropdowns on Excel Windward Report and its working fine in base excel but when we are generating outp

I have added some dropdowns on Excel Windward Report and its working fine in base excel but when we are generating output file , dropdowns are not displaying. As per discussion with windward support team, Dropdowns are not feasible in windward.

Kindly check and provide solution on dropdown feasibility.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. RESTful Engine does not support ReportText!

We current switched from the .NET engine to the RESTful engine and discovered that we lost the ability to create Text reports. For some reason the RESTful engine does not support this simple file output. Can you please put this feature into the RESTful engine? We have many customers that require text reports that are directly loaded into mainframes and/or other hardware and we can't provide any other file format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  RESTful Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would be great if the account had the ability to see usuage of the windward product over time and in the different environments.

Would be great if the account had the ability to see usuage of the windward product over time and in the different environments. This obviously would be good for the scout license. But this would also be useful in general if the app fed usuage stats to the account and to be able to report on or take a data on feed from even on enterprise licence.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple Print

We are trying to use the RESTful Engine to print reports (autotag templates). Currently, there is no feature to send a request for multiple copies of a job. If you need to print 3 copies of the same report, you will need to send the job 3 times. It will be great if you can command to have number of copies to print.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  RESTful Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Documentation/comment-Tag

In a way, the WW templates that we create, are code. I mean: You define parameters, format data, perform calculations, if/else, loops, etcetera. Basically: Code.

However, when you write code, you always add comments to your code so you will still understand why you implemented a certain part of the code 1 year later. Or someone else working on the same project of course. So I would like to be able to add a small comment in the template saying "Comment by Jacco: using this variable/loop to define blabalbla, for further context, check X". However, at this moment I don't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Windward Beta Program

Categories